Community Service is an important part or our organization. If you are able to help with one of our many projects, please don't hesitate to let us know. Contact either
your neighborhood group leader or our Chapter Community Service person at email@example.com .
Titusville Space Coast Chapter Community Service Efforts
Are you interested in making a difference in our community by volunteering your sewing talents and time?
Here is a list of the community service programs currently being worked by our chapter's members. If you are interested, please reach out to the point of contacts listed below for more information.
- Wish Pillows - Sewing at the Holy Spirit Catholic Church, 2309 Holder Road, Mims, FL on Tuesdays,
9:30 to 12:30. Contact: Mary Ann S, email: firstname.lastname@example.org Directions for making Wish Pillows with illustrations
- Care Wear - Contact: Cindy , (321) 267-7345, e-mail: email@example.com
- Cosmetic Bags for Women's Shelter - Contact: Kathy , (321) 383-1292, e-mail:
- Walker Bags for Cancer Center, Church Friends/Family members - Contact: Pat H, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mastectomy Drainage Bags for female mastectomy patients - Contact: Gloria , (321 289-4219,
- Memory Bears - Contact: Rebecca , (843) 696-5044, e-mail: Rebecca.email@example.com
The American Sewing Guild, Inc. (ASG) is a not-for-profit education based organization, founded in 1978.
ASG is comprised of 136 chapters with over 1,000 community and special interest groups within the chapter umbrella.
ASG's over 20,000 members promote the mission to "advance sewing as an art and life skill" by providing a network of sewing education and support for sewing enthusiasts of all skill levels,
serving as preservers of the sewing arts in America, promoting community engagement through service projects, sharing sewing arts with new generations and being key participants in both consumer
and industry-wide events that promote sewing activity.